Shanghai ECAN industrial company Ltd. is a leading supplier of WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN had established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team. Our strongest products are WPC decking（co-extrusion and general type）, WPC railing, WPC wall panel and so on.
This capped composite decking features our most beautiful matte…
Ecan WPC decking is made with a durable composite that stands…
Ecan 3D Deep Embossing Decking combines the beauty of natural…
Wood plastic floor is a kind of plastic, so it has better elastic…
Wood plastic has better physical and mechanical properties than…
The wood-plastic wallboard outdoor has excellent anti-aging performance,…
WPC has the characteristics of environmental protection and energy…
WPC has the characteristics of environmental protection and energy…
With WPC decking, you never need to worry about sanding, staining or painting. The occasional soap-and-water clean is all that’s required to maintain the decking for decades.
The price is very cheap and the quality of the product has no production problems. I will buy it again next time.
WPC composite decking might be more costly in the beginning but this product continues to look great year after year and has virtually no cost of upkeep. As already stated, composite decking requires less maintenance than traditional wood decking. This means you can spend far less time maintaining your space and reaching into your pockets and it gives you far more time to spend money on other things. WPC decking will last longer than its timber alternatives and therefore incur fewer overall costs for replacements and overhauls.
We bought a thousand wood-plastic panels, and the effect after installation was very good. My friends praised it very much.
I ordered a sample of 4 square meters before, and I was very satisfied after receiving the samples. This time I purchased a product of 2000 square meters.
Very easy to use, no smell, easy to install.
We encourage you to order our free samples so that you can feel the beautiful and high-quality samples we provide. You can get our free samples by filling in the form or contacting our customer service.
Another way to make small bathrooms look bigger is to use rectangular tiles, like a size 30×60 cm. If you lay rectangle tiles horizontally or on their side going up the wall or along the floor, this will give …Get price
What size tile is popular? Over the years, tile sizes have grown dramatically. 20 years ago, 8×8 floor tiles and 4×4 wall tiles were in fashion and the more common sizes, but now, the more common and fashionable sizes include 12×12, 18×18, 12×24, and even …Get price
What size tile should i use? Larger Tiles Can Make a Small Room Seem Bigger. When following this rule, you should also consider proportionate tile for the size of the room. Tiles that are 18 or 24 inches will work well in a small family room or very large bathroom, but could be overwhelming in a very small mudroom or laundry room.Get price
Our bathroom size is quite small. It's 1800mm (W) x 2800mm (L). If the wall tiles are 300mm x 600mm, what should the floor tiles be? I was thinking it should be the same size? Originally, I had 300mm x 300mm tiles and 300mm x 600mm wall tiles. However, the bathroom …Get price
· Ideal bathroom floor tile size: Anywhere between 1 x inch mosaic tiles to larger format tiles of up to 12 x 12 inches. However, from a visual standpoint, 4 x inch tiles are generally recommended for smaller bathrooms. These give the illusion of more space while providing enough seams to provide adequate friction for your feet.Get price
· Bathroom tile mosaic. 50 beautiful bathroom tile ideas small bathroom ensuite floor tile designs by katie. You want to make the most use of the space you have find the best lighting combinations have plenty of storage and choose the appropriate fixtures and fittings.Get price
· The best bathroom designs combine four types of light: workspace, mood, accent and decorative. Lighting should come from the ceiling, walls, bathroom and anywhere that improves the use and safety of the space. What size tile for a small bathroom?Smaller tiles. Standard bathroom floor tile sizes …Get price
8. Use large plain-coloured floor tiles. It’s a common mistake to use smaller floor tiles in a small bathroom. This actually makes the room look smaller as it creates more dividing lines between the tiles. Choosing a large, plain-coloured tile will give the impression of more floor space and a cleaner, less cluttered look. 9. Create long linesGet price
· Tiles for small bathrooms. Tile size shouldn’t be determined by bathroom size, despite what you may hear. A small bathroom can actually benefit from a large tile. With fewer grout lines the walls and floor are less cluttered and the room visually expanded.Get price
· 2 Bees in a Pod. This stunning little space from 2 Bees in a Pod utilizes large marble tile flooring, which helps to widen the space. The deep royal blue vanity and wallpaper help to give the …Get price
· For small bathroom showers, use inch mosaic tile for the shower floor. For the walls, keep the tile in the inch square to inch square range. Bathroom Wall Tile Sizes Similar to shower walls, bathroom walls usually look best with tiles above the inch by inch size.Get price
8. Use large plain-coloured floor tiles. It’s a common mistake to use smaller floor tiles in a small bathroom. This actually makes the room look smaller as it creates more dividing lines between the tiles. Choosing a large, plain-coloured tile will give the impression of more floor …Get price
· Square tiles - including sizes larger than 4x4 and 6x6 - offer design versatility in small bathroom spaces. Not only can you vary the installation (on a diagonal, for example), but you can also opt for a polished and glossy look that reflects light, or a matte effect. Decorative Tile Patterns in a …Get price
What size tile should i use? Larger Tiles Can Make a Small Room Seem Bigger. When following this rule, you should also consider proportionate tile for the size of the room. Tiles that are 18 or 24 inches will work well in a small family room or very large bathroom, but could be overwhelming in a very small …Get price
Medium or Large Size Tile for Small Bathroom Floor. We are redoing one of our bathrooms, it is not large. Aside from replacing the vanity, we will be eliminating the old vinyl flooring and using tile. The …Get price
Sleek, modern and timeless, our elegant Washington porcelain tile collection can be used in vertical applications as well as a bathroom floor tile, providing incredible strength and ease of maintenance …Get price
· The classic bathroom flooring choice, ceramic tile is impervious to water and is easy to install, especially in a small bathroom. While you might think that smaller tiles are best for a tiny …Get price
What size tile looks best in a small bathroom? Tile Size. The bigger the tiles, the smaller the room will look…or so they say. Generally, interior designers will say that you shouldn't use large tiles (such as 60×60 cm or 80×80 cm) in a small bathroom as it will make the room look smaller.Get price
Black Friday Sale On Now - Save Up To 50% OffGet price
· A small bathroom can actually benefit from a large tile. Using smaller tiles, such as mosaics, will give you lots of grout lines, which can give the bathroom walls a grid-like appearance that can promote the feeling of being boxed in – making your bathroom …Get price
· Standard tile sizes for bathroom floor areas include , , and inch. Selecting the right tile size for your floors is essential to creating the look you desire. Choosing a small bathroom …Get price
· You can add more space to a small room by using large sized floor tiles. Use grout that has a matching colour with the tile and you will do away with the borders on the tile edges, further increasing the space effect. Again, if the room is very, very tiny, then tiles …Get price
· It is better to use larger bathroom tile sizes for the shower walls. Our recommendation would be to use tiles that are 4 by 4 inches in size to large format tiles that are 15 by 30 inches.. From an overall visual perspective, smaller tiles will create a busy appearance.Get price
· Just like small, inch tiles, large tiles can actually make the small space appear larger. Here’s how it works: Our brain associates big tiles with a large space, so seeing them in a smaller...Get price
What size tile looks best in a small bathroom? Tile Size. The bigger the tiles, the smaller the room will look…or so they say. Generally, interior designers will say that you shouldn't use large tiles (such as 60×60 cm or 80×80 cm) in a small bathroom …Get price
· As previously mentioned, large format wall tiles are becoming increasingly popular. 6×8 and 8×10 wall tile sizes are typical in bathroom installations these days, but we are also seeing more …Get price
· What Size Tile for Small Bathroom. We are often asked what size tile for small bathrooms actually work. The answer truly depends on the style you seek. We can incorporate the largest and smallest tile in your bathroom to create your perfect look. The only limit we have is your imagination.Get price
· Bathroom tile mosaic. 50 beautiful bathroom tile ideas small bathroom ensuite floor tile designs by katie. You want to make the most use of the space you have find the best lighting …Get price
· What Size Tile for Small Bathroom. We are often asked what size tile for small bathrooms actually work. The answer truly depends on the style you seek. We can incorporate the largest and smallest tile in your bathroom …Get price
One can either use the same tile on the wall and floor or create a contrast with large square tiles on the floor and rectangular 300 x 600mm tiles on the walls. Depending on the direction laid, the rectangles will appear to either lengthen the room or increase the height. The single biggest influence on the look of a bathroom is the choice of ...Get price