Shanghai ECAN industrial company Ltd. is a leading supplier of WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN had established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team. Our strongest products are WPC decking（co-extrusion and general type）, WPC railing, WPC wall panel and so on.
This capped composite decking features our most beautiful matte…
Ecan WPC decking is made with a durable composite that stands…
Ecan 3D Deep Embossing Decking combines the beauty of natural…
Wood plastic floor is a kind of plastic, so it has better elastic…
Wood plastic has better physical and mechanical properties than…
The wood-plastic wallboard outdoor has excellent anti-aging performance,…
WPC has the characteristics of environmental protection and energy…
WPC has the characteristics of environmental protection and energy…
With WPC decking, you never need to worry about sanding, staining or painting. The occasional soap-and-water clean is all that’s required to maintain the decking for decades.
The price is very cheap and the quality of the product has no production problems. I will buy it again next time.
WPC composite decking might be more costly in the beginning but this product continues to look great year after year and has virtually no cost of upkeep. As already stated, composite decking requires less maintenance than traditional wood decking. This means you can spend far less time maintaining your space and reaching into your pockets and it gives you far more time to spend money on other things. WPC decking will last longer than its timber alternatives and therefore incur fewer overall costs for replacements and overhauls.
We bought a thousand wood-plastic panels, and the effect after installation was very good. My friends praised it very much.
I ordered a sample of 4 square meters before, and I was very satisfied after receiving the samples. This time I purchased a product of 2000 square meters.
Very easy to use, no smell, easy to install.
We encourage you to order our free samples so that you can feel the beautiful and high-quality samples we provide. You can get our free samples by filling in the form or contacting our customer service.
Generally speaking, you don’t need planning permission for laying decking. However there are a couple of scenarios when you should contact your local council. If the decking will be more than 30cm above the ground. If the decking combined with other outbuildings, extensions etc. covers more than 50% of the garden area. How much decking do I need?Get price
· A little creativity and a liberal helping of elbow grease, and you can breathe new life into that old patio. Cover an old concrete patio with a wood or composite deck to bring a warm, organic …Get price
· When placing your new deck, keep this in mind. Avoid laying your deck over a known root system, as this can damage your tree and may cause problems with your deck in the future. Level the ground: Before you place your composite decking, you need to level the ground. If the area is small enough, you can …Get price
Can you build a floating deck over concrete? Even if your patio is in terrible shape, you can deck over it. This project raises the level of your patio by 1/2 to 1/2 in. (depending on the thickness of your decking and whether or not you put spacers under the sleepers).Get price
By installing outdoor tile over wood deck surfaces, you can give your old wood deck a complete makeover. Not only that, but you can actually protect your deck from further damage. Before you …Get price
· The last few ground level decks I have built were on concrete footings. I probably used 6x6 beams with 2x6 joists hung in between them. I have a customer who wants a ground level deck but the design has too many curves and shapes. The amount of footings needed due to the layout alone will cost more than its worth to build a compsite deck.Get price
Available in a wide range of colors and patterns, covering a concrete area with composite can be a quick and simple way to revitalize an area – particularly when placing Trex decking over a concrete patio. …Get price
Ground-level decks over a concrete patio are particularly susceptible to moisture build-up, so hard-working water management and air circulation is a must. With a steel substructure, you’ll benefit from the durability and peace of mind that only rot-proof materials can …Get price
· To build a decking base on sloped uneven ground: Clear the area of all grass, weeds and debris using a good quality spade Dig 1ft deep post holes Set the posts using post mix so that the top is at or slightly above the desired height Fix joists to posts at correct level using and electric screw driver and 100mm wood screws. Cut off any excess post with a hand saw.Get price
· We recently had a ground level deck (made of Batu) installed and after about 30 days it went from looking great to needing to be replaced. It’s been sunny & warm with no rain for at least 45 …Get price
Guide to building low and ground-level decks. This article describes the construction of low and ground-level decks, including questions of deck support, how beams are used, and how to construct overlapping joist connections over beams on large decks. We explain the construction features of floating decks and we include warnings about short or shallow deck posts.Get price
However, since the corners are cut, and the boards are laid on an angle, there is some visual interest. Another benefit of this ground-level deck idea is the wide staircase, making it easier to move around. …Get price
Step 2. Once you’ve selected your ideal deck spot, hammer a peg into the ground for each of the four corners of the deck to help you visualize and measure out the site according to your plan. Step 3. Since decking is much easier to lay on a level surface, make sure to clear away plants, rocks and weeds. Additionally, dig down to a depth of ...Get price
Benefits of a TimberTech Deck Over Concrete. Nature-inspired real-wood looks, rather than a dull concrete slab. Long-lasting performance instead of concrete’s potential for cracking and crumbling. …Get price
· The last few ground level decks I have built were on concrete footings. I probably used 6x6 beams with 2x6 joists hung in between them. I have a customer who wants a ground level deck …Get price
Even if your patio is in terrible shape, you can deck over it. Cracks, craters and seasonal movement along cracks are no problem. But beware of these three situations: If an area is badly cracked and …Get price
If the deck boards are on the ground, such as with a ground-level patio deck, composite lumber works fine. ... Step 7: Lay your decking planks. Step 8: Add end-caps. ... Even if your patio is in terrible …Get price
· In this video, I am building a deck frame. Designed to have a floating look. Thanks to Trex for Sponsoring this video. To learn more about Trex Protect Joist...Get price
· Building a floating deck over concrete is one of the best ways to expand your living space while enhancing your property’s aesthetic appeal. By building a floating deck made with …Get price
Ground-level decks over a concrete patio are particularly susceptible to moisture build-up, so hard-working water management and air circulation is a must. With a steel substructure, you’ll benefit from the durability and peace of mind that only rot-proof materials can provide.Get price
· Equipment. Step 1 : Create a solid foundation. Step 2: Build a decking frame. Step 3: Lay out and level the decking slabs. Step 4: Add and level the decking frame. Now you can lay decking on soil with peace of mind. This article walks you though the basics of laying decking on soil. Laying decking on soil can be a fast way to get your decking ...Get price
· Building a floating deck over concrete is one of the best ways to expand your living space while enhancing your property’s aesthetic appeal. By building a floating deck made with capped composite decking materials, you can …Get price
If you are like most people you probably thought deck pavers could only be installed at ground level over 12″ ″ of granular stone. But there are substrate systems that can be used over wood joist …Get price
· And, best, of all, it can be installed right over the top of an existing concrete slab. But first, a little bit of honesty… The truth about decks built over concrete slabs. Although it is not impossible to install a deck over a concrete patio, it is uncommon. This is because concrete patios rarely offer enough space over which to install a deck.Get price
If the deck boards are on the ground, such as with a ground-level patio deck, composite lumber works fine. ... Step 7: Lay your decking planks. Step 8: Add end-caps. ... Even if your patio is in terrible shape, you can deck over it. (depending on the thickness of your decking …Get price
If the decking is warped, the joists may also be, and you may have to replace a joist or two. The best way to install composite boards is to use hidden fasteners -- they screw to the joists and hook into grooves in the sides of the boards to hold them down. You can also attach composite decking boards to the joists with inch deck …Get price
· Building a floating deck over concrete is one of the best ways to expand your living space while enhancing your property’s aesthetic appeal. By building a floating deck made with capped composite decking materials, you can swiftly transform a drab or dated concrete slab into a captivating living oasis for you and your guests.Get price
· by ian1979 » Tue 4:35 pm. Most people put decking straight onto the ground (on top of landscape fabric) to keep them at low level but there are different qualities of treatment to timber for different applications. Normal tanalith-e treated is only meant for above ground use which would mean raising the sub-frame on either slabs ...Get price
· Then I laid 6×6 beams over the footings at grade and trenched under them to fill with grave and promote drainage. My framing was all 2×6. Which I then added vents to let a plastic deck breath. Alot of work, alot of time and alot of money. I have someone who wants a plain wood deck and not exercise the footing options.Get price
While composite lumber cannot be used for structural deck supports, it is an appropriate choice for deck boards, rails and posts. If the deck boards are on the ground, such as with a ground-level patio deck, composite lumber works fine. It cuts and nails like genuine wood, it's splinter-free and deck screws sink in easily and disappear.Get price